Saturday, June 13, 2020

2 Week Review

With only 2 weeks to go till the deadline, our teacher Billy held a meeting on teams which we all joined and discussed each of our plans and what we intend to do with our individual ideas and promotional videos.
After thoroughly outlining and explaining the vital points of my idea to the group, the feedback I was given was :

- more nostalgic
- create one idea and focus your video around that rather than a few different ones
- more sentimental
- more rememberable

I've decided to try and combat each of these issues by using a narrative that creates more emotion and a sort of bleak sadness that they don't already have the app and aren't connecting with people as they should be. Overall I need to create my idea more central around a specific point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing Evaluation

Final Editing Evaluation Over the past year I have accumulated a deeper knowledge and understanding through the use of editing softwares...