Saturday, June 13, 2020

Release Forms

Actor Release Forms

For my promotional video I will be hiring some actors, therefore I legally have to have them signed release forms for everyone who will be appearing in the video for the basic consent of them.

An actor release form is the legal agreement between you and the actor. It transfers to you the rights to use any performance that was made in conjunction with your film.

When an actor is hired for an acting job, they are generally required to sign a contract with their employer. Regardless of whether the job is for a film, TV show, commercial, or live performance, there are a number of components common to all acting contracts with which actors should become familiar

Below are some release forms of some examples I will use during my promotional video.




































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing Evaluation

Final Editing Evaluation Over the past year I have accumulated a deeper knowledge and understanding through the use of editing softwares...